By Derrek J. Hull, Blogger-in-Chief
Getting the grease and grime off your grill can be a real hassle for foodservice professionals and home-grillers alike. With just the touch of a button, Grillbot takes the grunt-work out of cleaning. This Roomba-like little guy does all the hard work for you. Good-bye grill scrubbing.
Grillbot's features include:
- Push button operation
- Three electric motors to rotate independently of each other
- Replaceable wire brushes
- Built-in LCD alarm and timer
- Smart computer brain to regulate speed and direction
- Rechargeable battery with AC adaptor
- Drop-in hanging pouch allows unit to hang on the edge of a grill
Be sure to check out the Grillbot in action at the 2013 National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show (May 18-21 at Chicago's McCormick Place).