By Derrek J. Hull, Blogger-in-Chief
- Exposure to and evaluation by panel of industry experts
- Recognition in pre-Show attendee marketing – 500,000+ impressions
- Inclusion in all FABI media – 1.9 million impressions in 2012
- Onsite recognition at NRA Show 2013
- Product included in a promotional awards webpage video
- Booth signage recognizing your award
- FABI Award logo for promotions
All applications are evaluated by an independent panel of industry leaders who represent all commercial and non-commercial segments. New this year to the panel is William J. Spencer (Chief of the Air Force Food & Beverage Appropriated Food Section, Air Force Personnel Services Directorate, San Antonio, Texas). Spencer will be joining other notable panelists including Carlyn Berghoff (CEO, Berghoff Catering & Restaurant Group), John Li (Senior Vice President, Research & Development, Bloomin Brands, Inc), Greg LaMothe (Vice President, Restaurant Concepts & Hospitality, Kimpton Restaurant Group), Jeff McClure (Director of Culinary Services, Sodexo Education Market), Deborah McDaniel (Senior Director, Product Innovation & Development, McDonald’s USA, LLC), Mary Angela Miller (Administrative Director, Ohio State University Medical Center), Brad Nelson (Vice President & Corporate Chef, Marriott International), Linda Sceurman(National Director of Nutrition & Menu Development, ARAMARK Education), Tracy Vessilo (Vice President, Retail Innovations, Compass Group USA), Brian Wilson (Senior Culinary Development Chef, Bob Evans Farms Inc.) and Ed Wronski, (Director, Culinary & Concept Development, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts).
The FABI could be yours. But you have to move now...apply for the awards here.