If you missed BlogWell in Atlanta last week, here's a recap loaded with lots of links to the case studies presented. All the case studies were packed with great ideas that can help get your creative juices flowing and make you look like a hero to your company.
• The Home Depot: Our social media road trip
• SunGard: Building social media from within
• UPS: Protecting your brand through social media
• Social Media Ethics Briefing: Staying Out of Trouble
• Orange Business Services: Succeeding in social media initiatives
• Coca-Cola: The creation of Expedition 206
• Turner Broadcasting System: A thriving media company in the social media era
• Newell Rubbermaid: Social media from a multi-brand perspective
Also, feast on some of the great tweets from the event.
Still craving more? Save the date to check out BlogWell presenters Coca-Cola, ConAgra Foods, Rubbermaid and oodles more exhibiting companies at NRA Show 2010 (May 22-25, 2010) and the International Wine, Spirits & Beer Event (May 23-24, 2010) at Chicago’s McCormick Place.